Mars War Book 1

Artwork by Jonas DeRo

Artwork by Jonas DeRo


It's been about a year that I have been toying with the premier in the Captain Cody Mars War Book Series.

I am definitely giving it my all to create a gripping, dynamic and compelling storyline,

If you are hoping for aliens in my books, you will be slightly disappointed for you will find no real aliens at all, albeit there are human hybrids, like Antmen, Lizardmen, Roachmen, and a variety of other hybrid human Chimera.

 Even though all the Characters, companies and technologies are fictional, a lot of the content might ring bells, so to speak, the reason for this is that the story is based upon, real-world research. But that is where the similarities end.

All Characters, corporations, military units as well as business entities, are purely fictional, and any representation of real people, corporations, military units and business entities, is purely coincidental. 

I have created Chimeras, which are sentient life forms, supposedly man-made or not, from my take definitely man-made... But here my dear reader, I have given you the liberty to wonder, speculate and create your own opinions, these Chimeras are based upon real-world human modification and genetic engineering, which for practical purposes are for medical usage.

The plot is in fact a struggle between good and evil, a blend of Utopias and dystopias (Utopia is a term for a perfect society, while dystopia is a term for a society that has gone wrong) Most of my stories are a type of speculative fiction portraying the good and the bad outcomes of technologies we now are developing and how it could turn out if things go wrong or right.

In the real world of today, scientists are not anywhere near to achieving sentience within the creation of human-animal hybrids and are anyway limited by the Cartagena Protocol of 2003, the Cartagena Protocol of 2085 is a creation of extreme literary license and as such I must point out, a figment of my imagination and must be clarified that it is opposed to the real Cartagena Protocol of 2003.

My Hybrids are humanoid in form but are true chimaeras for all practical purposes.







Comments

Popular Posts