About me and becoming a writer

 Othello Cody Verrocchio is an awesome nom-de-plumb, for a young aspiring writer such as myself. No? Otto Wilhelm Friedrich Brinkmeier



Young as far as writing  goes, but not young age-wise.
The introductory sentence was a hook, to grab your attention, particularly, if you know me personally.

I am actually a 60.5 year old, male South African, I have over 24 years of online (Internet Experience)
Which even though has taken up a large chunk of my life, (40.5% for the perfectionists) I am actually a qualified Artisan, with 11 years experience working on trains, that is working as an Electrical Fitter.

My service for the South African Railways started in January 1986, and I qualified as an Olifantsfontein Certified Artisan on the 7th June 1988. I served as an Artisan till 1999 when I resigned to establish my own business. 0tronix Developments, which was moderately successful, but had to be closed due to non profitability (As a result of personal issues) {A very traumatic period in my life when I lost my Girlfriend, and my own mother passed away due to a heart attack}. I then rebooted with my next business endeavor Plebware in 2003, while free lancing as a Handyman, Carpenter, Shopfitter, Graphic Designer, Web Master and Driver until now 9th July 2023.

I hold Diplomas in Web Business Development and Marketing as well as Journalism.
I am also certified as a Graphic Designer (95% Tested Score) Public Speaking (91% tested Score)
Entrepreneurship: Creating The Business (80% Tested Score)

Comments

Popular Posts