First Book Live On Amazon

 Exciting News: "Divine Origins" is Now Live on Amazon!

I am thrilled to announce that my latest book, Divine Origins, is officially live on Amazon! After months of hard work, creative exploration, and countless late-night writing sessions, this thrilling adventure has finally made its way into the world, and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you.

Divine Origins is the first instalment of my epic seven-part series, The Adventures of Captain Cody and the Starship Frederick. It’s a journey through space, rebellion, and survival, filled with twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I invite you to join me in this incredible universe where human willpower and divine forces collide unexpectedly.

But that’s not all – the adventure is far from over. The second book in the series, Rebellion's Dawn, is already in the works and will soon be on its way. This next chapter promises to push our characters to new extremes and introduce even more thrilling challenges in the vast expanse of space.

As I continue working on this space epic, I’m diving into other exciting writing projects. Stay tuned for upcoming books on writing, where I’ll share insights from my journey as an author, as well as works on Christian discipleship, cooking, and bodybuilding. These passions have shaped my life in many ways, and I can't wait to explore them through my writing.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way. Whether you’ve read my blog, followed my journey, or encouraged me to keep going, you’ve been a vital part of bringing Divine Origins to life.

Grab your copy of Divine Origins on Amazon, and let’s embark on this adventure together!

Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, keep dreaming, keep believing, and keep reaching for the stars.

Othello Cody Verrocchio

Comments

Popular Posts